I tend to agree,
So I do a few things that make the time pass faster.
1. Change it up. My current favorite is doing incline training. I start at zero, and at a quick walking speed (3.5 for my short ass legs) and every minute up the incline until 10, then back down (and back up and down for a total of 3 times. I am watching the clock so I can push the incline button, so that helps the minutes go faster. You can also do a similar thing with speed.
2. Listen to Podcasts. I am currently obsessed with Serial, but I also love Alton Brown's podcast, Chalene Johnson's podcast and others. The world of podcasts is wide. And you aren't watching anything so you can keep your eye on the clock.
3. Watch tv. My friend Ash only watches her DVR'd shows on the Treadmill. Genius! Pick a show (or get on Netflix) and go to town. Distracting your brain helps you go longer!
4. Music always helps. Bonus points if you dance.
5. Bring a friend. Chatting always makes the time go faster, so if you can girl talk while on the treadmill, even better.
Here's to creating a new habit, and burning some extra calories this winter!