Tonight, because it is freezing outside, I am making my favorite Chili for dinner! I made it a couple months ago and took pictures to blog about and NEVER got around to it (happens a lot...) so I thought I would write this up today!
PLEASE excuse my iPhone pictures and lack of any sort of "food blogger photography" finesse. I am not a food photographer, so yeah...
Clean Chili Recipe
1 lb lean ground Turkey
4 bell peppers (I like yellow and red, but whatever works)
4 medium tomatoes
Cumin and Chili powder to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Cut up your peppers and tomatoes into chunks (about quarters) and put on a pan.
3. Roast for 30 minutes or until soft and a little brown. I flip them over half way through.
|lol I didn't realize I got my feet in all these pictures. #photographerfail|
4. Put roasted veggies in a blender and blend until lightly chunky. (You want it to be liquid, but I like some chunks too.)
5. Put in a pot over medium high heat and let simmer. Start seasoning. I like cumin and a little chili powder.
7. After its done its thing for as long as you want it to (no specified time, it doesn't become a unicorn after an hour, believe me, I have waited) Eat it :D
|I guess I could have wiped the side first. #fail|