I worked out this morning and gave it 100%, something I haven't honestly done in too long. I don't know if it was the workout, or the relief of getting the half marathon off my shoulders, or what, but I hope it continues. It will continue. I am in control.
So my goals going forward are.
1. Workout more days a week than I don't.
2. Eat stuff that makes me feel good.
3. Weigh less at the end of the month than when I started.
4. ONLY weigh once a month, on the 1st. I get obsessive about this number.
5. Run some. Don't let your mind talk you into walking, you aren't going to die.
I want to focus on just BEING healthier. I don't need to strive to compete in a bikini competition or to run a marathon right now. I just need to focus on being a healthier, more active me. And I need to be okay with that. THAT might be the hardest part.
So here is to a new goal. Health.
Changing the mantra on my phone too.
Happy Friday :D